NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: 2000 Trans Am WS.6  (Read 9950 times)

lovegun77

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
2000 Trans Am WS.6
« on: July 26, 2010, 05:01:40 PM »
I've been wantin a Bird since I was 2 years old, I finally got one 17 years later. Ive had it about 5 months, thanks to Phoenix Graphix I now have a black and gold Trans Am!

Brennan Barrier

Savannah, TN
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:08:26 PM by lovegun77 »
"This is Sheriff Buford T. Justice...I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am...he's allll mine so STAY OUTTA THA WAY!!!"

gorin002

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
Re: 2000 Trans Am WS.6
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »
i am dreaming since 1988.
welcome to the club member 89-1125
can we or i see more pics

4SPEED

• NFTAC Member
  • Ohio Firebird Member
  • Firebird or Trans Am informaton: '79 white Trans Am
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
very cool  :o

your not to far from another bird club in Dunlap

welcome to the show.

lovegun77

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 12:59:37 AM »
Aint got too many pictures of the Blackbird, (yes not very original but that's what I named it) I've got some pics of it before I had the decals put on, I'll upload em
"This is Sheriff Buford T. Justice...I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am...he's allll mine so STAY OUTTA THA WAY!!!"

lovegun77

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 01:03:52 AM »
heres some of the pics from when I bought it, one of the previous owners clearly doesn't know how to wax, it still had some chalky buildup in the small areas around the air extractors and especially the spoiler. I replaced the runnin lights because they've had water sittin in em so long that they were really cloudy and corroded, so I bought brand new covers for them and they look great now!. I had to replace the drivers side headlight motor because the "home repair job" that had been done on it had the wires crossed and the motor was burnt, had to take it to an alternator shop in town and had him trace all the wires and get em straight. Put a K&N filter in it and that's about it, for the most part it's been a trouble free car. The only thing I need to fix now is my drivers side window buttons, which have kinda come unglued I guess and now they're just kinda down in the paneling, they still work and you can still reach them fine but it's just annoying.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 01:12:43 AM by lovegun77 »

4SPEED

• NFTAC Member
  • Ohio Firebird Member
  • Firebird or Trans Am informaton: '79 white Trans Am
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
either way shes frigen cool  8)

lovegun77

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 03:50:38 PM »
preciate it man, I LOVE my bird, just put another coat of Turtle Wax ICE on it yesterday, I think I'm just gonna break down and get the Ram Air Stripes for it, I think it'd look better than just the Ram Air in gold lettering

talady

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »
You have a very beautiful & awesome bird!  I tried a car out exactly like yours once and know for a fact it is a fast beast!  Your pics are great!  ;)

lovegun77

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 03:26:40 AM »
thanks very much talady. It's my baby, I keep it clean, polished, waxed, fresh oil, Lucas Fuel Injector Cleaner, lol everything. I could tell it hadn't been very well taken care of so I treat it like a fine crystal lol

gorin002

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 03:15:57 PM »
do am a gta lover thats awsome bird
wander how it is now

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 03:15:57 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog