NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: 1994 25th anniversary T/A convertible  (Read 2107 times)

BAMA_TA

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
1994 25th anniversary T/A convertible
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:43:03 AM »
Hello to all, besides my 79 10th anniversary, I also have a 94 convertible 25th anniversary T/A that needs a new convertible top (at least according to the Pontiac dealership that I took it to), it needs CD player repairs (the CD does not go in) and couple of other electrical items (including an electric motor for one of the front lights that is currently grinding)... would anyone know who might be the best upholstery person to fix the top? Also, who is the best electrical mechanical person that can take care of the other items?

Now I am not sure regarding the top...the car has 30K miles only and the top is perfect, but when I took it down couple of days back, the glass on one side separated from the top (where it sticks to it, no rips or anything, it just looks like glue gave way between the glass and the top)...I thought that it can be glued back to the top instead of changing the entire top on a car that is 100% stock....help please.

I live in Alpharetta, GA (that's near Roswell / Atlanta area) any help would be greatly appreciated. 

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

1994 25th anniversary T/A convertible
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:43:03 AM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog