NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Need help/ideas to sell my 76 Trans Am, 455, 4 speed manual  (Read 1473 times)

workingdog59

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
  • Firebird or Trans Am informaton: '76 black Trans Am
Need help/ideas to sell my 76 Trans Am, 455, 4 speed manual
« on: March 11, 2018, 07:34:38 PM »
Hi Group,
This is my first post. After several years of debating what to do with my 76 Trans Am, I have decided to sell so someone can put it back to it's running glory. Life throws curves and got to deal with what is best for me. It has been 15 years since it last ran. So I'm going to list it as non-running since there will be work. Not in a position to get it running to sell. Several years ago I tried the show Garage Squad but never heard back then saw they did some that needed a crazy amount of work. It's in good shape but needs work. I have had this car since 1978. I bought it used with a loan from my dad, my first car. I need to know how much to ask and where to list to get the most for it. I have several interested parties but I don't know what to ask. I got a print out from PHS automotive services.
1976 Trans Am, 455 HO, 4 speed manual, 57,096 original miles, black on black, power windows, 8 track radio, AC, standard bucket seats, hard top and rally wheels. From what I see there was 7099 made with the 455 manual transmission.
If anyone can help me set or price or where to sell to get the most for it.
Thank you for any help.

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

Need help/ideas to sell my 76 Trans Am, 455, 4 speed manual
« on: March 11, 2018, 07:34:38 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog