NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Looking for current owner of 1978 TA with VIN 2W87Z8N195420  (Read 224 times)

may2021

• A Firebird & Trans Am Club Member
Looking for current owner of 1978 TA with VIN 2W87Z8N195420
« on: April 22, 2021, 07:22:32 PM »
I owned this black, 4-speed WS6 TA from 1982 until 1997, having purchased it from its original owner with whom I worked.  When last I checked, the car was listed as for sale.  If it has been purchased, I could provide the new owner with information regarding it from the time of its original purchase until I sold it.

Please respond if you know about it, or are interested to know more.

firebirdclub

• National Firebird and Trans Am Club
  • Firebird & Trans Am Club Administrator
Re: Looking for current owner of 1978 TA with VIN 2W87Z8N195420
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 10:54:24 PM »
I just checked our database of past and present registered members' cars and that VIN number does not appear.  Every member does not give us their VIN number because of privacy reasons.

You may have to check have to check with the DMV of the state that you think it may be registered in.

Also you did not give your name or anyway for a member to contact you such as a phone number or email address.  The id you logged in with is what every member may use  and is not specific to you.

I would also suggest posting on our Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/firebirdclub.  This is more active with more people viewing each item.

Rob
National Firebird and Trans Am Club
www.firebirdtaclub.com
National Firebird and Trans Am Club
email: info@firebirdtaclub.com
phone/text: 773-769-7166

North America's oldest and largest club for all Firebirds and Trans Ams including GTAs and Firehawks.  Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, free member classifieds, member repair shop recommendations and much more!

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

Re: Looking for current owner of 1978 TA with VIN 2W87Z8N195420
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 10:54:24 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog