NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: 1982 trans am horn relay  (Read 4218 times)

nazareth06

• Message Board Member but not a NFTAC Club Member
1982 trans am horn relay
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:55:25 PM »
can anyone please tell where the horn relay is located, is it under the dash or on the firewall?

T/A JLK

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Tech Staff
Re: 1982 trans am horn relay
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 02:12:17 AM »
HI:

Tracking Down That Elusive Horn Relay!

To find the Horn Relay it is located in your cars Convenience Center under the dash.
The Convenience Center is parallel too your fuse block just adjacent to the steering column (Fuse Block just on the RH side of the steering column // Convenience Center just on the LH side of the steering column) you will also find your Flasher, Choke Heater Relay & Auto Alarm Assembly.

Hope This Helps  ;D

Justin K.
I am a NFTAC, Member and I was at one time an auto mechanic working for a local GM dealer here in my home town back in the mid-to late '80's now  I currently enjoy working on my own Pontiac's especially on my '85 T/A // making maintenance repairs, repairs, modifications and performance modifications I also enjoy meeting and /or talking to other Firebird & T/A owners an get into technical debates;hopefully just as long as the debate's doesn't go into a to heated argument.

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

Re: 1982 trans am horn relay
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 02:12:17 AM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog