NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: New Here  (Read 2400 times)

Carb0n

• Message Board Member but not a NFTAC Club Member
New Here
« on: May 28, 2007, 07:53:47 AM »
Hey I'm new here I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris I'm 17 and a resident of Fort Myers, FL. I recently just acquired a 1967 Firebird convertible. It needs a little work such as a paint job, new upholstery and little things here and there. I work at a custom car shop so this will probably help me get it done quicker then usual. It was originally Tyrol Blue but it will be changed to a charcoal gray pearl. The interior will be redone in charcoal gray and black leather. It came with a 350 and a 4 speed. Engine doesn't match but the tranny does.

blue81ta

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
Welcome Chris. I'm glad to see some young guys out there are into the older Firebirds. We older guys aren't going to live forever, so we need you to keep the Firebirds alive :) Good luck with your project. Please keep us updated on your progress.
Keith
1981 Trans Am
2001 Firebird

My safe haven from all of life's bs

T/A JLK

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Tech Staff
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 12:55:12 AM »
HI: Chris

And welcome to the N.F.T.A.C. / and pleased to meet you

Justin K. 
I am a NFTAC, Member and I was at one time an auto mechanic working for a local GM dealer here in my home town back in the mid-to late '80's now  I currently enjoy working on my own Pontiac's especially on my '85 T/A // making maintenance repairs, repairs, modifications and performance modifications I also enjoy meeting and /or talking to other Firebird & T/A owners an get into technical debates;hopefully just as long as the debate's doesn't go into a to heated argument.

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 12:55:12 AM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog