NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Moder Resto Door tag help  (Read 3693 times)

68 RS/SS Ragtop

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
Moder Resto Door tag help
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:44 PM »
Hi,
I recently aquired a 2002 but it does not have any decals in the door. I have the option info, but was wondering if anyone knows how to get new door decals. Can a dealer reproduce them or are there aftermarket companies that can do it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

T/A JLK

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Tech Staff
Re: Moder Resto Door tag help
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 01:28:02 PM »
HI:
Not knowing, what door Decals you are look for?? / Body Decals or Informational Decals // Tags
Try your local Pontiac Dealer Parts Dept. with your cars VIN. Number, or you can try Classic Industries at, www.classicindustries.com                                                   

Hope This Helps  :)

Justin K.

I am a NFTAC, Member and I was at one time an auto mechanic working for a local GM dealer here in my home town back in the mid-to late '80's now  I currently enjoy working on my own Pontiac's especially on my '85 T/A // making maintenance repairs, repairs, modifications and performance modifications I also enjoy meeting and /or talking to other Firebird & T/A owners an get into technical debates;hopefully just as long as the debate's doesn't go into a to heated argument.

68 RS/SS Ragtop

• Message Board Member not current NFTAC Club Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
Sorry for not beeing clear enough. I'm looking for the driver side back end of door decals that are in the door jam. They tell the options, paint code, build information. They are white with black lettering. I have obtained the build data from the dealer and am trying find out if someone can reproduce the decal for me so I can have the dealer delivered look.
Thanks.
Bob

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog