NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Value of 94 Formula  (Read 2527 times)

Form94

• Message Board Member but not a NFTAC Club Member
Value of 94 Formula
« on: October 18, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
I have a 94 Formula that is in very good condition. I was recently told that because of it's color...I have the teal green...that it is somewhat rare. Apparently there were not many Formula's made with this color. Is there somewhere I could find this type of info?

T/A JLK

• Firebird & Trans Am Club Tech Staff
Re: Value of 94 Formula
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 02:42:05 PM »
HI:

For a 1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula price range potential value see bellow:

Low Retail     Average Retail Value       High Retail
Base Price         
                                      $10,525                $14,975                   $18,400
Options Included         

Low Retail = / If the car is a (Bow-Wow) Body is in somewhat poor to real poor condition (Body Rust), Interior in real poor condition, or a lot of mechanical repairs needed, major mechanical repairs needed etc.

Average Retail = / If the car is in real good condition- Body, Interior in fair to good condition, only minor mechanical repair if needed etc, itís Average mileage for itís age, Average price to pay at retail, Average price to pay at retail after any and/or all major and / or minor repairs made, Mechanical, Body, Interior, Paint re-stored, New Tires etc.

High Retail = / If the car is in real good condition to excellent condition, Or the car has been fully restored to a like new condition, original low mileage Real Good documentation- original sales slip, History Documentation of the car, - was the car owned by a celebrity, or was it in a move etc. / Also it is the suggested Insured Value of the Car etc.

Hope This Helps    :)   

Justin L. Kwarta
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 02:46:01 PM by T/A JLK »
I am a NFTAC, Member and I was at one time an auto mechanic working for a local GM dealer here in my home town back in the mid-to late '80's now  I currently enjoy working on my own Pontiac's especially on my '85 T/A // making maintenance repairs, repairs, modifications and performance modifications I also enjoy meeting and /or talking to other Firebird & T/A owners an get into technical debates;hopefully just as long as the debate's doesn't go into a to heated argument.

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

Re: Value of 94 Formula
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 02:42:05 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog