NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader
Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.firebirdtaclub.com!

Author Topic: Letters to the Editors  (Read 2987 times)

firebirdclub

• National Firebird and Trans Am Club
  • Firebird & Trans Am Club Administrator
Letters to the Editors
« on: January 17, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
Hi guys.  I got my beloved 2002 Trans Am WS-6 in December of 2007 and she was all stock.   I am stationed in Ingleside, Texas and I have wanted a ‘Bird for several years.   She’s been a Texas car all her life, but it looks like she has been driven hard in her life.  When I got her, her windshield was completely cracked and some none of the headlights worked.  They were all broken. 

Since I have gotten her, I have added some Boyd Cuddington 17” junk yard dog rims, new brake pads and drilled and slotted rotors, SLP air induction system, SLP long tube headers and a SLP loud mouth exhaust system.  Future modifications will be a Wilson F.A.S.T. intake and F.A.S.T. throttle body.  She looks really good through for having 95 thousand miles on her.  I love this car.  She gets looks everywhere she goes and she sounds mean.

Ryan Britton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought my car in March 2006 for a restoration project.  It's a 1978 Y88 with W72, WS6 and 4 speed.  It runs and drives and has 79,836 original miles.  One of the previous owners painted it a dark chocolate brown and it has black primer in spots to keep any rust from forming.  The interior is camel tan, cloth seats, power window, power locks, rear defrost, "no tilt wheel or trunk release".  The car is complete missing only a few minor parts that will be replaced with GM parts only.  It is a project that is being done in memory of my dad but is dedicated to both of my parents.  They loved gold jewelry, and since they couldn't afford to have a lot, they cherished what they had.  This Y88 Trans Am is a perfect project for two very special people in my life.

William Perry
National Firebird and Trans Am Club
email: info@firebirdtaclub.com
phone/text: 773-769-7166

North America's oldest and largest club for all Firebirds and Trans Ams including GTAs and Firehawks.  Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, free member classifieds, member repair shop recommendations and much more!

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Message Board

Letters to the Editors
« on: January 17, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »

NFTAC website home page or NFTAC Photo Gallery or NFTAC Club Blog