Please note: Questions and answers are provided for information and advice purposes. No liability either express or implied is assumed by reliance on the information presented either by the writers or the NFTAC.
Some or all of the below is from our message board at https://board.firebirdtaclub.com and this is just a part of what appears there and in the member magazine.
Also be sure to see our message board on our website for immediate help from fellow members.
Q: Does any one have recommendations on where to by OEM or decent matching floor mats for an ‘81 Trans Am doe skin color. I'm afraid to order a generic tan and yes I know how to use a search engine.
A: Matching tans will be hard to find but try these sites for many of you Firebird and Trans Am needs:
• Ames Performance Engineering, 1-800-421-2637, www.amesperf.com - Firebird and Trans Am restoration parts
• Frank's Restoration Parts, 760-361-3242, www.frankspontiacparts.com - buy, sell, new, used and reproduction
• Convertible parts, 1-800-343-4261, www.hydroe.com - pumps, cylinders, roofrails, weatherstripping and more!
• FBodyStore.com, 423-201-9694, www.fbodystore.com - 1967 thru 1992 Firebird and Camaro Restoration Parts
• Firebird Central, 859-408-2000, www.firebirdcentral.com - the best parts at the best prices, 10% off online orders using coupon code: EAGLE
• Parts for your Firebird or Trans Am at
https://parts.firebirdtaclub.com - parts for all Pontiacs and other
Return to NFTAC Tech Tips Page